About Child Support in BC
This wikibook from People's Law School is for anyone who needs basic information about Child Support in BC.
|Child Support in BC © People’s Law School is, except for the images, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada Licence. This licence lets others share, reuse, remix, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as they credit the copyright holder and license their new creations under the identical terms.|
The People’s Law School works within budget to keep publications up-to-date. However, the reader or service provider is responsible for using and interpreting information in this publication. You should not rely on this publication for legal advice. It provides general information only.
- Content Contributor: John-Paul Boyd
- Legal Review: John-Paul Boyd
- Publications Coordinator: Terresa Augustine
- Page Layout and Design: Elena Renderos
- Proofreader: Bernice DeWitt
The People's Law School
The People's Law School is a non-profit charitable society whose purpose is to provide British Columbians with reliable information about their rights and responsibilities under the law.
- Suite 150 - 900 Howe Street
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 2M4
- Telephone: 604-331-5400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.publiclegaled.bc.ca