|This is a Clicklaw Wikibook, a collaborative, plain language legal publication that is updated as a wiki and can be printed or downloaded.|
|Download the full Wikibook in PDF.|
|Download the full Wikibook in EPUB (learn more).|
|Buy this Wikibook and get it by mail.|
|Customize: take what you need, leave the rest (learn more).|
Child Support in BC from People's Law School contains basic information about child support in BC.
Inside you will find information on:
- What child support is and who has to pay it;
- Your duty as a parent or guardian to support your child;
- Where you can get more help.
About this Wikibook
About People's Law School
The People's Law School is a non-profit charitable society whose purpose is to provide British Columbians with reliable information about their rights and responsibilities under the law.
- Suite 150 - 900 Howe Street
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 2M4
- Telephone: 604-331-5400
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.publiclegaled.bc.ca