Clicklaw Wikibooks User Guide
This guide explains Clicklaw Wikibooks search and navigation. If you are an editor, please consult the Clicklaw Wikibooks Contributor Guide
When viewing any page on Clicklaw Wikibooks, you'll find three main navigation elements:
- The sidebar links to important pages and commands on Clicklaw Wikibooks. For example, there is a link to the main page of the site, shortcuts to specific Wikibook titles, and printing options (for more information on how to print or export pages or entire wikibooks see the Clicklaw Wikibooks Print/Export Guide).
- The search box on the top right of each page enables a full text search over all Clicklaw Wikibooks.
- Towards the bottom of the page you will see more links about Clicklaw Wikibooks and currency information for the page you are viewing.
For pages within a Clicklaw Wikibook, there are two additional navigation elements that enable you to navigate around the Wikibook:
- The table of contents block towards the top right of every page, which provides links to main sections of a Wikibook.
- The navigation box (called a "navbox") at the bottom of every page, which provides links to all pages of a Wikibook; the navbox is like a sitemap for a specific Wikibook title.
|Table of contents navigation||Bottom navigation box|