Driving in BC
|This is a Clicklaw Wikibook, a collaborative, plain language legal publication that is updated as a wiki and can be printed or downloaded.|
The Driving in BC Wikibook from People's Law School describes some of the basic information required by all British Columbians who wish to acquire a drivers licence, register a vehicle and understand the laws related to driving and car ownership. In particular, this Clicklaw Wikibook will be useful to newcomers to the province.
It aims to help you:
- understand the laws that relate to getting a driver's licence,
- understand the laws around the registration and insurance of motor vehicles,
- know what to do if you are in a car accident,
- understand the laws against drinking and driving, and
- appreciate other safety issues.
- Contents would be listed here
About this wikibook
About People's Law School
The People's Law School is a non-profit charitable society whose purpose is to provide British Columbians with reliable information about their rights and responsibilities under the law.
- Suite 150 - 900 Howe Street
- Vancouver, BC
- V6Z 2M4
- Tel: 604-331-5400
- Fax: 604-331-5401
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A legal right to have and use a thing that is enforceable in court. See "possession."