New DOJ resources for child protectionEdit
I have added some resources - I am afraid that the generic lists of resources at the bottom of this section may not get readers to core publications. . . and that would be a shame.
1. Re calling police if you have suffered abuse, I added a reference to two LSS resources.
2. Re contacting groups like Battered Women's Support Services - these days the go-to is VictimLink. I added a paragraph about that - it's standard VictimLink language.
3. At the end of the part on protection orders, I included a reference to the booklet, For Your Protection. (main ministry/lss book on the topic)
4. At the end of child protection (end of copy) I made reference to an LSS publication, Parents' Rights, Kids' Rights.
6. In terms of Resources and links, I took out the Dial-a-Law Dating Violence script (not relevant) and added the LSS family law website stuff on child protection. But the text does not seem to be fitting inside the text box - you can see the problem in View. (I hunted about to try to solve this but could not.) Gayla Reid (talk) 17:04, 30 April 2013 (PDT)