New DOJ resources for child protection
I have added some resources - I am afraid that the generic lists of resources at the bottom of this section may not get readers to core publications. . . and that would be a shame.
1. Re calling police if you have suffered abuse, I added a reference to two LSS resources.
2. Re contacting groups like Battered Women's Support Services - these days the go-to is VictimLink. I added a paragraph about that - it's standard VictimLink language.
3. At the end of the part on protection orders, I included a reference to the booklet, For Your Protection. (main ministry/lss book on the topic)
4. At the end of child protection (end of copy) I made reference to an LSS publication, Parents' Rights, Kids' Rights.
6. In terms of Resources and links, I took out the Dial-a-Law Dating Violence script (not relevant) and added the LSS family law website stuff on child protection. But the text does not seem to be fitting inside the text box - you can see the problem in View. (I hunted about to try to solve this but could not.) Gayla Reid (talk) 17:04, 30 April 2013 (PDT)
Subject matter expert
In law, the re-examination of a term of an order or agreement, usually to determine whether the term remains fair and appropriate in light of the circumstances prevailing at the time of the review. In family law, particularly the review of an order or agreement provided for the payment of spousal support. See "de novo," "family law agreements," "order" and "spousal support."