|| This is a Clicklaw Wikibook, a collaborative, plain language legal publication that is updated as a wiki and can be printed or downloaded.
The Consumer Law Wikibook from People's Law School describes some of the most common consumer problems faced by British Columbians and in particular by newcomers to the province. It aims to help you:
- understand the laws that protect you when you buy items or hire someone to provide a service, such as home repairs,
- learn your options when someone owes you money, or you owe someone money, and
- learn how to identify scams and frauds and how to avoid them.
About this Wikibook
About People's Law School
The People's Law School is a non-profit charitable society whose purpose is to provide British Columbians with reliable information about their rights and responsibilities under the law.
- Suite 150 - 900 Howe Street
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 2M4
- Telephone: 604-331-5400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.publiclegaled.bc.ca