About Driving in BC
This wikibook from People's Law School is for newcomers and new drivers in British Columbia. It explains the laws relating to getting a driver's licence and driving a car in BC.
|Driving in BC © People’s Law School is, except for the images, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada Licence. This licence lets others share, reuse, remix, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as they credit the copyright holder and license their new creations under the identical terms.|
The People’s Law School works within budget to keep publications up-to-date. However, the reader or service provider is responsible for using and interpreting information in this publication. You should not rely on this publication for legal advice. It provides general information only.
Our sincere appreciation to:
- Gayla Reid for her plain language writing.
- The lawyers who volunteer their time to review our publications.
- Tim Enders for identifying the need for law-related English Language Services for Adults (ELSA).
- Terresa Augustine for publication coordination.
- The ELSA program students, instructors and staff of the People’s Law School who reviewed this publication.
- Law Foundation of BC, Ministry of Attorney General, Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General: Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch and Notary Foundation, for their funding support.
The People's Law School
The People's Law School is a non-profit charitable society whose purpose is to provide British Columbians with reliable information about their rights and responsibilities under the law.
- Suite 150 - 900 Howe Street
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 2M4
- Telephone: 604-331-5400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.publiclegaled.bc.ca