Glossary for Workplace Bullying and Harassment
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Give someone a task or job to do.
- A formal statement that someone has harmed you.
- To put in place, as in to implement a policy or procedure.
- Make someone feel afraid.
- The word "must" identifies a legal duty or obligation of an employer, worker, supervisor, or organization.
- A plan of action for how things will be done.
- Detailed steps that say how to perform a task.
- The respect you have for yourself.
- The person who is being bullied and harassed.
- Someone who saw and/or heard the bullying and harassment.
|This information applies to British Columbia, Canada. Last reviewed for legal accuracy by People's Law School, 2014.|
|Workplace Bullying and Harassment © People's Law School is, except for the images, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence.|