Societies Act FAQs
|Download the full Wikibook in PDF.|
|Download the full Wikibook in EPUB (learn more).|
|Buy this Wikibook and get it by mail.|
|Customize: take what you need, leave the rest (learn more).|
The information in Societies Act FAQs is intended for British Columbian non-profit organizations seeking to understand the requirements of the new Societies Act, SBC 2015, c. 18, and compliance and transition under this new legislation.
- Introduction to Societies Act FAQs
- Schedule B Bylaws
- New Model Bylaws
- Meetings Of Members
- Proceedings At Meetings
- Directors And Officers
- Proceedings Of Directors
- Duties Of Officers
- Role of Lawyers on Boards
- Notice To Members
- Member-Funded Societies
About these FAQs
- Societies Act FAQs is prepared by Law for Non Profits with the help and support from the University of Victoria Faculty of Law Business Law Clinic. They are intended as a support for non-profit organizations in British Columbia undergoing transition to BC's new Societies Act, SBC 2015, c. 18, following its proclamation later this year. More information and workshop and webinar schedules are available on lawfornonprofits.ca.
- Learn more about Clicklaw Wikibooks.
About Law For Non Profits
Law for Non Profits is an initiative of the Pacific Legal Education and Outreach Society (PLEO) and is funded by the City of Vancouver, the Law Foundation of BC, and the Notaries Foundation.
- Website: www.lawfornonprofits.ca
|© Copyright 2016, Pacific Legal Education and Outreach Society.|