Human Rights Resources (22:IV)
From Clicklaw Wikibooks
The BC Human Rights Coalition
- Information about human rights, the Human Rights Code and how to file a complaint or respond to a complaint
- Provides assistance and representation
BC Human Rights Clinic
- Collaboration between CLAS and HRC
- Provides representation to complainants who apply for representation and qualify for assistance.
- You must apply within 30 days of the Tribunal accepting the complaint for filing.
Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Administers the Canadian Human Rights Act
- Ensures compliance with the Employment Equity Act
- Information about how to make a formal complaint
BC Human Rights Tribunal
Deals with human rights complaints that arise in British Columbia and are covered by the Human Rights Code
|© Copyright 2017, The Greater Vancouver Law Students' Legal Advice Society.|